
Today was a long and tiring day and now I'm totally pooped so I won't write very much today. School was ok but mostly uneventful. I think we're going to be changing up the way we run the classes but I'll write more on that news some other day.
I had a great Ruhi book one tonight and Sunantha and Pom helped me to learn the first Hidden Words in Thai. I'll master it before I leave Thailand! Yay!
Kendyl left today to go visit her sister. It was nice to have her come back for a night, she is really fun to talk to and full of a lot of energy. She also has great taste in shopping items and had many cool things to show me that she bought in her Chiang Mai adventures. Tabitha will be coming through next Tuesday on her way out to Singapore and so she and I had a nice long chat on the phone. I'm really happy that I'll get to see her on her way out of the country. Even though I don't want to live in Nonthaburi when I come back to Thailand, it does have some perks like being able to meet many travellers and see friends on their way out of Thailand.
Well tomorrow I have to get up and out early so that I can go to the Laos embassy and get a visa for my trip on Tuesday.
Today's picture is another of Angkor Wat. I took it during my first trip to the temple.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home