
The bus attendant on my first bus this morning was really cranky and kept pulling me and positioning me, it made me all flustered and I dropped my change which seemed to make her pretty angry. At least that bus ride was short and then I got onto one of those pick-up truck things (I still can't remember what the Thais call them).
The K3 class was fun the kids like me and I'm becoming friends with the teacher. In K3 we're studying animals and so we were doing coloring and writing activities about animals.
I ate lunch with the teachers again, it was... interesting. We had a really good soup that reminded me of one we used to have at a restaurant in Edmonton (but better) and we had vienna sausages in sweet and sour sauce with rice which was kind of odd.
My afternoon class was good, things are improving with my understanding of my roll in the classroom and the students are starting to relate to me a bit more.
After I got home from work Jenny and I went out for an adventure because there was no Ruhi tonight. We went to book appointments for Thai massage with a woman on our soi and ended up getting them right then. We each had an hour massage and (while the other was being massaged) an hour nap. It wasn't expensive, I will definitely be going back for another one at some point.
We went out for an interesting dinner afterwards, it was kind of funny because we never know what we're going to get since we don't know Thai and it's hard to tell if they understand our botched Thai mixed with english. I got a spicy chicken salad thing with sticky rice.
After dinner it stated to rain and all of the power went out (it was also really windy) so we got a cab home and now it's really pouring outside! Awesome!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home