
Today was day three of the Animator Training. It was very good and interesting but I was quite tired and has having a serious problem focusing. Last night was Jenny's last night in Nonthaburi so we chatted until late which lead to my not having many hours of sleep (oh well it was worth it anyway).
I will miss Jenny she has been a good roommate and even though we did have a few disagreements we really did laugh more than anything. This picture of us was taken tonight, maybe an hour ago, right before we (Lynne and I) put her on the train. Tonight she's going on the sleeper train to Nong Khai which is in Northern Thailand and is very close to Laos and then she'll go into Laos on Monday.
In other news tomorrow will mark four weeks in Thailand, wow! If you're going by dates it'll be one month that I've been in Thailand in four days (April 19th).
I've been really tired, with limited sleep and lots of thinking all day, but I think my posts will be longer again next week when I have some rest. Also I've added some other pictures to the photo stream if you want to see more pictures.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home