Friday, April 14, 2006

Friends from all Over



Today was day two of Animator Training. It was another good day but very long and tiring. We did have some good discussion and I am starting to make some friends with the Baha'is in other areas of Thailand as well as from China, Laos, and Korea. I was invited to visit some people in Laos so I may go in July, we'll see.

I forgot to mention that last night Jenny and I participated in a popular Asian pass time.... Karaoke! It was ridiculous but we had a good time. They have karaoke booths everywhere here and Jenny has been talking about doing it for weeks so we did since she leaves this Saturday night.

I think that that's all for the day, I'm pretty tired and I have to be up for another long day tomorrow.

The picture today is of some people who were at the Junior Youth Animator Training


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Day One of Training
  • Party like its 2549BE
  • Cute Kids of YWCA
  • More Misadventures
  • A Morning with Monks
  • Tentacle on a Stick
  • Trip to Villa
  • Purple Dragon Carrot
  • Nutritional Horsepower
  • Feeling Pretty Tired
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox