
The weekend made me pretty tired and so today I was really low energy. In the morning I planned my lesson for the afternoon and chatted online with friends and family. Teaching this afternoon was good, but Eden's activity went for the entire period so I scrambled to get my lesson together and then didn't even use it, I suppose it makes tomorrow easier though. We got a new computer in our place so I am able to download more pictures more often, yay! One of my new friends who lives in my building brought her friend to meet me today and they took Jenny and I out for dinner to a place I hadn't been to the food was pretty good. After dinner we helped them with their english and they taught us some Thai, I may spend some of the Songkran celebrations with them next week, but I have some training so I have to check that schudule first. After dinner I worked on my lesson plans for tomorrow since on top of my afternoon classes I'm starting a short english workshop for some of the kids who live on my soi. There was also a devotional gathering tonight. I have to start getting to bed earlier again, this being up late is killing me. I kind of feel like taking tomorrow night off to organize my life but I also don't want to miss the devotional gathering. Tomorrow I'll be busy for the whole day and so I'll just see how I feel in the evening. I also want to be able to edit yesterday's post because I have noticed some mistakes and changes that are neccessary. Oh well sleep now and worry about the rest later.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home